At WCS we desire to equip our students to become lifelong learners who can collaborate, be innovative, curious, and actively and passionately live out their Christian faith.
WCS’s mission is to provide:
- Christ-centered 21st century education that is able to equip students to become life long learners who will be future focused and excel.
- and partner with the work God is doing in the children’s lives, through His Holy Sprit, to grow citizens who will transform their school, family and global community.
- an environment for the children where they will grow in their relationship with Christ.
Our students at WCS have servant hearts and aim to be a blessing to others. These values are lived out everyday on not only an academic level but in every aspect of everyday life at school:
B – Bold – Acts 28:31
L – Love – John 3:16
E – Excellence – 2 Corinthians 8:7
S – Strength – Phil 4:13
S – Service – Luke 22:26
- To maintain our Christian character in everything that we do, live out our values daily.
- To provide interesting high quality programs, with an emphasis on Literacy and Numeracy that challenges all our students and meet their individual educational needs.
- To equip students to take an increasing responsibility for their own learning.
- To promote strong partnerships between home and school.
- To foster a sense of belonging and pride in Waipa Christian School.
To strive for excellence in all areas.